- Qanban…a very promising (and free as in speech) project from @xlson which unfortunately doesn't undergo much development right now. But… it's open source, the source is on github - you know what to do!
- Kanbanery…got a lot of mentions lately on twitter, but I only did a testdrive
- Pivotal tracker…A friend of mine uses that a lot (Cheers @jcfischer) and is quite pleased with it
- See Now Do… haven't tried it, but I know the product owner and from that I infer that it ought to be good
- Atlassian / Jira / Greenhopper … that was the one we where searching alternatives for...
@Lynne: Sorry - to many to tweet directly
I also quite like http://agilezen.com/
We are currently using Xplanner-Plus but there is no Task board. It is an excellent tool to keep track of Backlog, Sprints and Task effort. http://xplanner-plus.sourceforge.net/ a free open source product.
#targetprocess: Development Process #Customization and Work-flows | TargetProcess http://goo.gl/la9vH
From our frustration of not being able to find Agile "collaboration" tool which is humane, simple, and eye-pleasing, we are building Eidos. We are launching our beta soon and we are desperately looking for feedback from fellow Agile practitioners. More at http://www.proteus-agility.com
Post a Comment